COVID-19 Safety Measures
What are COVID-19 rules and guidelines at the University?
We ask all participants to the events organized by the C²DH/University of Luxembourg to respect the following general safety rules:
Basic barrier gestures and safety measures
- Covering your nose and mouth with a mask, scarf or bandana is mandatory at all times during the event. You are required to wear a mask for the entire duration of your campus visit. You can take off the mask while seated during your meal at lunch.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly during the day, particularly before and after meals. Disinfect your hands regularly with hydroalcoholic gel provided all over campus. Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the entrance of each University building and at the food locations. You are required to use it before entering any building or before ordering your lunch.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable tissue.
- Greet without shaking hands.
- If you start to feel unwell during the event, please address a safety officer from Dussmann Security. They will inform you on the next steps.
- Stay at home if you do not feel well or if you show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Keep a distance of at least two (2) metres at all times.
- You need to sit down for lunch.
General Guidelines, Health and Safety Rules: :https://wwwen.uni.lu/coronavirus/guidelines